The arms deserve special attention. Discover 7 targeted exercises with or without dumbbell to avoid the soft and flaccid effect. Not to mention our ti
The arms deserve special attention. Discover 7 targeted exercises with or without dumbbell to avoid the soft and flaccid effect. Not to mention our tips and tricks to carve them harmoniously.
EXERCISES WITHOUT EQUIPMENT TO STRENGTHEN HIS ARMS
- Pumps, an effective classic. Place your palms off your shoulders; spread your arms and legs. Tuck your belly, contract your buttocks. Your back should not dig! Bend your elbows and stand up with your arms. Beginner or novice? Start by putting your knees on the ground.
- Pumps on the wall : facing a wall, place your hands on shoulder height and spread your feet wide hips. Flex the forearms until they touch the wall and push back. To intensify the exercise, place your arms lower.
- The dips: it is an exercise for the warned which consists of a repulsion movement on a bench or a step. Stand back on the stand and rest your hands on the back. Bend your arms and stand up.
- Tractions: an exercise for the most experienced. Hang your hands on a bar, a solid tree branch, a beam … palms up, and bring your chest to the level of your hands. Be careful to go down slowly.
HOW TO SCULPT BICEPS AND TRICEPS WITH DUMBBELLS
- Curls: essential basics to sculpt and refine your biceps! The best position to perform them is the sitting position. So your body will not swing and will only solicit your arms for a really targeted exercise. The movement is simple, in front of you, bring your hands to your shoulders by bending your elbows. You can also barter dumbbells for a bar or even special rubber bands.
- The arm raises: place your arms along your body and raise them on the sides to the level of the shoulders. Lower them, rise…
- Forearm readings: Extend your arms to the sky behind your head, then bend your elbows to the ground and lift them up. Repeat the movement several times.
GOOD TIPS TO BUILD YOUR ARMS EFFECTIVELY
Equipment: If you do not have dumbbells, take water bottles. 50cl in each hand is enough. The goal is to build muscles, but without inflating to show tonic and refined arms and not to have a bodybuilder silhouette.
Posture: do not make sudden movements to avoid injuries, keep your back straight, do not dig it especially, always contract your lap belt during the movements, slightly bend your knees, and remember to breathe!
Frequency: To get results, you have to practice the exercises regularly, but without exaggeration. There is no point in exhausting your muscles. Divide your sports sessions during the week by including days off. Finally, do not forget to stretch at the end of each bodybuilding session!
GOOD TIP: DO A SPORT THAT MAKES YOUR ARMS WORK
You do not want to devote your sports sessions only to your arms? Opt for complete sports that work as well on the upper part of your body as the legs, the abdominal strap, your back, your cardio…
At CORESPA, do not forget to do the rower, the hand bike, the skiers, the MARPO and also to use the punching bag!